In Office Testing
- Cardiopulmonary testing- This test carefully evaluates a patient’s lungs, heart, blood vessels, and muscles during an exercise challenge.
- EEG and Sleep Studies
- VO2 Max- This test measures the amount of oxygen an individual can utilize during and intense workout. It is considered one of the best indicators of a patient’s cardiovascular fitness and aerobic endurance.
- EMG Exams
- Dexa Scan- This piece of equipment is most commonly used to measure bone density and determine signs of osteoporosis and fracture risk. It is also the gold standard in body composition analysis. It provides extremely accurate information on bone mineral, total fat mass, lean mass and muscle mass.
- Metabolic testing- This test determines how many calories your body burns at rest so that we may develop a nutrition plan designed specifically for each individual patient.
- Lab Work- EKG, Blood Glucose Test, Simple blood tests, Cholesterol, Hormone levels, urine analysis, thyroid testing.
- Pap smears and Wellness physicals are offered on site as well.
- Sleep studies are also done at night to many different reasons that one could not be getting a quality nights rests. Sleep is such an important aspect to health and this should not be overlooked.