Single Session $15.00
5 sessions $55.00
10 sessions $100.00
What is radiant heat? No need to worry- it has nothing to do with either ultraviolet radiation (which gives you a sunburn and damages your skin) or atomic radiation (the kind from a nuclear bomb).
Radiant heat is simply a form of energy that heats objects directly through a process called conversion. Radiant heat is also called infrared energy (IR). The sun is the principal source of radiant energy that we experience daily. The infrared heat in the sauna is just like the heat from our sun or that which our own bodies produce to burn fuel to keep us warm.
An infrared sauna is unique because it uses infrared radiant energy to directly penetrate the body’s tissues to a depth of over 1 ½”. Its energy output is tuned to correspond so closely to the body’s own radiant energy that our bodies absorb close to 93% of the infrared waves that reach our skin.
Some of the benefits of infrared therapy are;
- Removes harmful toxins from the blood stream
- Relieves muscle spasms and joint stiffness.
- Burns 600-1200 calories per 30 min session based on metabolism
- Provides pain relief
- Increases circulation in collagen tissues which is essential for youthful, glowing skin
- Heals wounds and burns and gradually softens scarring